The BBAC has many affiliated organisations; these are either regional or interest-based.
Once you become a member, we advise you locate and join your nearest regional club, as this will allow you to meet up with other pilots and attend any social events they hold.
- 3-4-40 Region
- The Region is named after the three motorways that pass through it and covers an area including Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire east of Salisbury Plain, and much of Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Black Horse Region
- The Black Horse Ballooning Club is based around the Black Horse Public House in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire.
- Chiltern Region
- Our members are pilots, crew and enthusiasts, mostly from Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, and Northamptonshire.
- East Midlands Balloon Group
- East Midlands Balloon Group covers Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Eastern Region
- Eastern Region Balloons covers Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
- London Region
- Members of this club are drawn from London and the Home Counties.
- Mid Hants Balloon Club
- This club covers Hampshire, Southern Berkshire and West Surrey.
- North West Region BBAC
- The club for balloonists from Lancashire, Cumbria, Merseyside and Greater Manchester.
- Oswestry Balloon Club
- Like a phoenix, this club has risen from the ashes and is here for Shropshire-based balloonatics, as well as those on the nearby Welsh border.
- Pennine Region Balloon Association
- Covers an area from east of the Pennines to the coast, and from the Scottish border to a line from the Humber to Sheffield.
- Surrey and Sussex Balloon Group
- SSBC organises balloon meets, social meetings and training courses, and welcomes pilots and ground-based members alike.
- Western Region BBAC
- WRBBAC primarily serves balloonists in the South West of England, from Cornwall to Gloucestershire and from Wiltshire to South Wales. Most members live in and around Bristol and Bath
- West Midlands Balloon Club
- The West Midlands Balloon Club is based mainly in the Worcestershire/ Warwickshire area but draws members from much further afield. It has been going for many years and includes a number of keen competition pilots among its members. Monthly meetings are held during the winter months, whilst group flying and social events are organised from time to time during the summer.